I am completely serious that I think this sort of lifestyle is what I want out of my earthly time. I am going to start saving for our plot of land.
Also, now that I don't have facebook or cable I am gonna become one of those out of the loop "home school" kids. I will be ok right?? I know about Kayne and taylor swift....
Actually me and Brian and Lauren previously discussed this. Me and Brian want to start a farm and we were thinking that we should all just have our own yurts on the land and then our children will roam free and be confused who their real mom and dad are... also there is a documentary that I recently watched called The Commune on netflix that gives a better look into communes in the seventies. Also, RObyn you must rent the movie Brothers Bloom immediately. It is beyond words of greatness and we all need to move to Montenegro (formally part of Yugoslavia).
well I have a facebook and tv and I don't know about kanye and T. Swift. Fill me in? LIZ- if that is a flix movie I will watch it immediately, like right now. well actually I will watch them both. Good bye
Charlie: You worry me when you say I know about Kayne. If you knew, you would know that it's Kanye. Also this is all I've ever wanted. Also I am bringing you all back into blogging cuzzz it's my new life...expect alot (Hyperb. reference) of comments. PEacE
I am completely serious that I think this sort of lifestyle is what I want out of my earthly time. I am going to start saving for our plot of land.
ReplyDeleteAlso, now that I don't have facebook or cable I am gonna become one of those out of the loop "home school" kids. I will be ok right?? I know about Kayne and taylor swift....
Actually me and Brian and Lauren previously discussed this. Me and Brian want to start a farm and we were thinking that we should all just have our own yurts on the land and then our children will roam free and be confused who their real mom and dad are... also there is a documentary that I recently watched called The Commune on netflix that gives a better look into communes in the seventies.
ReplyDeleteAlso, RObyn you must rent the movie Brothers Bloom immediately. It is beyond words of greatness and we all need to move to Montenegro (formally part of Yugoslavia).
well I have a facebook and tv and I don't know about kanye and T. Swift. Fill me in? LIZ- if that is a flix movie I will watch it immediately, like right now. well actually I will watch them both. Good bye
ReplyDeleteCharlie:
ReplyDeleteYou worry me when you say I know about Kayne. If you knew, you would know that it's Kanye. Also this is all I've ever wanted. Also I am bringing you all back into blogging cuzzz it's my new life...expect alot (Hyperb. reference) of comments.
PEacE